Important Notices - Cancellation Policies
- Passengers who have confirmed reservations and do not show for their fight (no show) are not entitled to any refund.
- Passengers who have CANCELLED more than 48 hours, 100% refund, less $6,000 admin fee.
- Passengers who have RESCHEDULED less than 48 hours, 50% penalty plus admin fee of $6,000.
- Passengers who have CANCELLED less than 48 hours, 50% refund, less $6,000 admin fee.
- Passengers who have RESCHEDULED more than 48 hours are subject to an admin fee of $6,000
- Refund on the unused portion of a return ticket will be based on single fare calculations, after which an administration fee will be deducted.
- Passengers who have lost tickets, will have to purchase another and wait until the expiry of the lost ticket, before a refund can be made available. After which a 25% administrative fee will be deducted.
- The validity of this ticket will be based on the Fare Basis on ticket and will be a maximum of 90 days validity from date of Ticket Issue.
- Passengers are required to provide identification on check-in and may be subject to body and / or baggage searches.
- Passengers are required to check-in at least 1 hour the scheduled department time.
- In the event of passengers do not comply with these departure requirements, all seat assignments (including those on continuing and return flights) may be cancelled without any liabilities to Trans Guyana Airways Limited.
- Passengers are not permitted to travel with any prohibited or dangerous items, on their person or in their baggage. Please check with Trans Guyana Airways Ltd. or their representatives for current list.
- Trans Guyana Airways Ltd., reserves the right to deny any passengers boarding of our aircraft, if we believe the safety of the fight may be compromised
- Trans Guyana Airways Ltd. will not be held liable for loss of cash and / or valuables on our premises or aircrafts.